miércoles, 7 de febrero de 2018

BASIC VERB TENSES: GRAMMAR DRILLS: NEGATIVE, INTERROGATIVE

  
   VERB TENSES: AFIRMATIVE, NEGATIVE FORMS


  What are the tenses in these sentences?
  Write the negative form.

   I saw a film about spies. Simple past: I didn’t see …

·      I went last night.
·      It was a very good film.
·      I have seen many films this year.
·      My sister likes cinema too.
·      I usually go to the cinema on Sunday.
·      My sister comes with me.
·      We like all kind of films.
·      We go to concerts in the summer.
·      We like popular bands.
·      We saw Shakira last summer.
·      She gave a wonderful concert.
·      There were a lot of people in the concert.
·      Most people were teens.
·      My brother stayed at home.
·      He is always playing on his computer.
·      My parents told me he was a good actress.
·      It’s raining.
·      We have taken an umbrella.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Project on Task-based cooperative language learning

https://youtu.be/Da6MVHpabQY