sábado, 2 de junio de 2018

GRAMMAR TASK: Verb tenses





Which is the verb tense in each sentence?
Which is the negative form?
What is the interrogative form?

1. I go to the cinema quite often. 

2. I went last night. 

3. It was a very good film. 

4. I saw a film about spies. 

5. I have seen many films this year. 

6. My sister likes cinema too. 

7. I usually go to the cinema on Sunday. 

8. My sister comes with me. 

9. We like all kind of films. 

10. We go to concerts in the summer. 

11. We like popular bands. 

12. We saw Shakira last summer. 

13. She gave a wonderful concert. 

14. There were a lot of people in the concert. 

15. Most people were teens. 

16. My brother stayed at home. 

17. He is always playing on his computer. 

18. My parents told me he was a good actress. 

19. It’s raining


20. We have taken an umbrella.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Project on Task-based cooperative language learning

https://youtu.be/Da6MVHpabQY